$1000 Scholarship Program
BestRevX has been serving dedicatedly to bring out the best buying guides, reviews and shopping deals among the thousands of readers. We work really hard as a team and glad to announce a $1000 scholarship program to encourage young students to be more into writing.
We acknowledge the power of the Internet and the written word both offline and online and want to assist young creative minds to showcase their capacities in this area.
Any university or college or even high school students currently pursuing studies in Communications, IT, Business, Marketing, and Child Studies or any other subject can participate in the scholarship.
If you believe you qualify for this scholarship, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests for more details.
>> Applying Criteria:-
To be a participant, all you need to do is write an article on “If you had the power to control one thing in the world what is it and why” of 2000 words.
You can reach the application form on this article submission page.
Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Properly fill the application form with your correct information.
- Use your college email if you can.
The eligibility criteria for BestRevX $1000 Scholarship:-
>> Eligibility Criteria:-
All applicants will be eligible for Scholarship if they follow the criteria mentioned below:-
- Must be enrolled in or accepted for full-time admission to any course in a University or College.
- Must write unique and creative content. Make sure it is well researched with relevant reference.
- Content should be grammatically correct and no spelling error.
- If you are under 18 then you must take written permission from your parents and submit with the article.
About Your Submitted Content
Please be aware that by submitting an essay, you are granting BestRevX an unlimited license to use your essay in whole or in part as we see fit, and relinquishing any copyright to your essay.
We take privacy very seriously. The information you provide will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner.
Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry.